4th ESGENA Webinar 2021
Best Performance in ERCP!
- April 29, 2021
- 18:30 - 20:00h CET
- Chairs: Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany and Wendy Waagenes, Denmark
- Register here free of charge
ERCP is a complex procedure which require a number of preparations form the nurse’s side, like the sterile preparation of equipment, ergonomic arrangement of the endoscopy room, staff protection and patient safety in correct positioning.
Therapeutic Endoscopy requires a smooth and advanced cooperation between the endoscopist and the assisting nurse.
ESGENA webinars can help you to get ahead in your professional life. Expand your knowledge and improve your work performance by watching our monthly webinars. Join in the discussion via chat and become an active member of the ESGENA community.
The ESGENA webinars cover different responsibilities of endoscopy and gastroenterology nurses:
- Patient care in Endoscopy and Gastroenterology
- Assistance during procedures and interventions
- Patient and staff safety
- Hygiene and infection control
- Management of units
Not only do ESGENA webinars offer give you the opportunity to update your knowledge on specific topics that are relevant for your daily practise:
- As a live participant of a webinar you will be able to communicate with experts by posting questions that are important to you, and you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from different countries, share your experience and find out what is happening in other areas.
- If you watch the recorded webinars later you can make the learning experience fit your schedule, resources and needs. ESGENA webinars can also be used to teach new colleagues and / or to update knowledge and skills in your department.Best of all, this offering from ESGENA is open to everyone and completely free. So don't miss the next one.
Save these dates:
- April 29, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- June 24, 2021
- July 22, 2021
- August 26, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- October 21, 2021
- November 25, 2021
- December 16, 2021
ESGENA Webinars on demand
Electrosurgery in endoscopy – functional principles and safe use
With support of Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
Jens Bettin, Ulrike Beilenhoff
How to design and structure an endoscopy unit
- What is essential? What is nice to have? Which mistakes should be avoided?
• Marjon de Pater, the Netherlands
• Kathrina Edenharter, Germany
• Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany
• Wendy Waagenes, Denmark