The ESGENA webinars cover the different responsibilities of endoscopy and gastroenterology nurses:
- Patient care in Endoscopy and Gastroenterology
- Assistance during procedures and interventions
- Patient and staff safety
- Hygiene and infection control
- Management of units
Not only do ESGENA webinars offer give you the opportunity to update your knowledge on specific topics that are relevant for your daily practise:
- As a live participant of a webinar you will be able to communicate with experts by posting questions that are important to you, and you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from different countries, share your experience and find out what is happening in other areas.
- If you watch the recorded webinars later you can make the learning experience fit your schedule, resources and needs. ESGENA webinars can also be used to teach new colleagues and / or to update knowledge and skills in your department.
Best of all, this offering from ESGENA is open to everyone and completely free.
ESGENA Webinars on demand
Electrosurgery in endoscopy – functional principles and safe use
With support of Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
Jens Bettin, Ulrike Beilenhoff