ESGENA Partnerships are being offered in order to establish formal cooperation between ESGENA group members. Examples of cooperations/projects include but are not limited to:
- Exchange of expertise focused on a predetermined topic
- Research projects
- Development of guidelines, curricula and standards
- Support to organise educational events
- Support to develop national networking for endoscopy/ GE nurses, etc.
Conditions for application:
- ESGENA Grants are restricted to ESGENA Group Members.
- The application should be submitted by the governing boards of the relevant societies.
- The project should be clearly deﬁned, including the aims, objectives and expected outcomes of the proposed project.
- National societies are required to identify a contact person in each country.
- The contact person should possess a high level of proﬁciency in the chosen language(s) of communication (as agreed upon by the applicant countries)
- ESGENA will provide up to a max. of EUR 2000.
- The applicant countries are required to submit a detailed budget.
- Grants are limited to 2 per year
- Selection will be made by the ESGENA Board.
- Applications should be sent to Jayne Tillet:
Download and print the necessary forms here:
Upon project completion, applicant countries will be required to report back on a standardized form provided by ESGENA at the next ESGENA Annual General Assembly.
Furthermore, within 6 months of project completion, successful applicants will be required to submit an article in English for the ESGENA NEWS.